Hello readers! I have been nominated for a Sunshine Award by the lovely Sarah of Lame´ Chic. Thank you so much for thinking of me and I'm glad we get to share this journey together! We forreal need to meet up!
If you are familiar with the Liebster Award or read my post on it, then the Sunshine Award is pretty similar. Here are the rules:
1. Include the award logo in your post
2. Link to the person who nominated you
3. Answer the 10 questions set for you
4. Set 10 questions for your nominees
5. Nominate 10 bloggers!
Here are the answers to Sarah questions...
1. What do you do outside of blogging?
I work a lot. I am a visual merchandiser and I love it. I get to be creative and hands on making visual displays. If I'm not working, I like to go hiking, watch hockey and do DIY projects.
2. Why did you decide to start your blog?
My blog originally started as part of an internship. One of which where I met Sarah and a handful of other great girls. I've always been interested in the fashion and social media industry and I felt like this was a great outlet for that.
3. What is your favorite fall piece (fashion-wise)?
My favorite fall piece are beanies. As of right now at least haha It's still early in the fall so that may change. It's always hard to find one that fits perfectly or isn't too big or small. The ones I have right now, I wear all the time!
4. What is one thing you wish you knew about blogging before you started?
I wish I would have picked a URL name that was easier to pronounce! Although I love Les Haute Couture, many people can't pronounce it. It's french so if you don't know the context behind it, it sounds like gibberish. Haha but high five for those who can say it!
5. What is one type of clothing/accessory you always tend to gravitate toward when shopping?
I am more of a silver jewelry person. I know many people are more gold obsessed, I just prefer silver. I have some gold but I wear silver more. It's usually my everyday hardware. Time to time I'll have gold accessories, but only when it works with an outfit.
6. What is one fashion trend you just never liked?
I never went through a neon phase. I know the neon trend is off and on but I just don't do bright colors. It's not that I don't like it, I just don't wear it.
7. What is your favorite style of shoe?
I love boots. It's one of my favorite things about fall. High or ankle boots are perfect with all outfits. I usually get a new pair every fall because I wear them so much!
8. What purse are you currently using?
I am currently using a Marc by Marc Jacobs purse. It's a simple black bag with silver hardware. Duh. I've been using it for a long time and it holds a lot. I switch it out sometimes but this is usually my go-to.
9. What are some of your favorite online-based stores?
I don't shop at many online based stores. I usually order from brands that have a store as well. But I do like to browse Tobi.com and Karamloop.com.
10. What is one random fact about you?
I'm left handed!
1. Whitney and Mallory: www.readytwowear.com
2. Visa: finedai.blogspot.com
3. Andini: www.adventuresofananglophile.com
4. Grace: www.memo28.com
5. Alyssa: www.sincerelytrulyscrumptiousxoxo.com
6. Kayla: www.blushandbangs.com
7. Judy: www.voguevillain.com
8. Virgit: www.preppyfashionist.com
9. Aubrey: www.bewareofdumbbeezies.com
10. Natalia: myvintagememoirs.blogspot.com
My questions are...
1. What are your hobbies/interests?
2.What are you looking forward to the most in the fall?
3. How would you describe your style?
4. What is your go-to outfit?
5. How do you come up with content for your blog?
6. What are some places you like to shop?
7. What other blogs do you follow?
8. What is one DIY project you really liked doing?
9. What are your favorite tv shows?
10. If you could see a band/artist live, who would it be?